I saw this fun tag and thought I’d give it a go. Hope you enjoy it!
How many books are you planning to read in 2022?
Thirty-seven! I already have one down. I usually read between thirty-seven to forty books a year, not including books I edit and beta read.
Name five books that you didn’t get to in 2021 but want to make a priority in 2022.
- Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
- We Want Our Bodies Back: Poems by Jessica Care Moore
- The Freelance Editor’s Handbook by Suzy Bills
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
These are all books I’ve heard great things about, so I’m looking forward to reading them!
What genre do you want to read more of?
Science fiction/fantasy. They’re my favorite genres to read and explore. I know I mostly read them already, but I can’t get enough.
Name three goals that are not book related for 2022.
- Grow my freelance editing business
- Find more time to play video games
- I haven’t been able to catch up on all the video games I have, so I’d like to! Especially since Breath of the Wild 2 should be coming out. Once that game drops, I won’t play much else.
- Get back into at least one of my side hobbies
- I always have a million things on the back burner. I haven’t played piano in a while. I have a bow and arrows for archery that I haven’t used in a long time. I may or may not have forgotten how to code some. I need to get more invested in learning my languages again. Etc.
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
Glorious Boy by Aimee Liu.
What’s one word that you’re hoping 2022 will be?
Hope you enjoyed this tag! What are some of your book goals for 2022? Leave a comment down below!