Happy New Year!
I surprisingly completed all three of my goals for 2021. I got a job in publishing as a freelance editor, which has been going well. I’ve even got fifteen five star reviews! I also polished up my novel, and, on top of that, an editor looked over it. I got two more pieces of my writing accepted with two of them published.
Before writing this post, I didn’t think I accomplished much this year, but I am more confident about it now.
For 2022, my goals are:
- Grow my freelance business more
- Finish going through and inserting suggested edits from my editor
- Write a query letter and get it good enough to send out to agents
- Make a list of agents to query (and agents to be wary of)
- Send out query letters by at least the middle of the year
- Publish another poetry, flash fiction, etc. in a publication
2022 will be a big year, and hopefully, it all goes well.
What are your writing goals? Or your 2022 goals in general? Leave a comment below!