Thank you Lucy from Elsie LMC for nominating me! If you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should. Her website has some wonderful posts about a little bit of everything, including poetry, recipes, reviews, and more.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create seven unique questions.
- Nominate ten bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
1) Is there anything you wish you’d known/been aware of at the time of creating your blog?
I wish I knew how supportive the community is and to reach out to other bloggers. I mostly kept to myself the first year.
2) What is the post you’re most proud of and why?
3) Where do you see yourself this time next year?
Hopefully, I’ll have made more progress on my novel, and I’ll get a stronger income.
4) Movies at home or in the cinema?
I would say in the cinema. I don’t see movies at home often. Not sure though.
5) Has lockdown/the pandemic affected the way you write/blog?
Not really. I wrote at home on the weekends before the pandemic, and that has stayed the same.
6) Do you have a morning/evening routine?
Yes. In the morning, I let my dogs outside, feed them, and vacuum dog hair off my bed. I also study some languages, check email, etc. before taking a shower and eating breakfast.
7) What do you feel makes you an outstanding blogger?
Support and comments from my community. They keep me going.
I’m going to follow along with what I saw on Jaya’s blog before.
My nominees are anyone reading this post with a blog. I feel like many bloggers get accidentally overlooked and may feel discouraged. But take it from someone who has been blogging for years, it’s hard to maintain a blog. It takes a lot of time. So, I want to reach out and say that you are appreciated. You are amazing. Keep up the great work!
- What’s your favorite word?
- What’s something you miss?
- If you could go anywhere, where would you never go?
- What’s your favorite song(s) at the moment?
- What’s something you’re proud of?
- If you could learn any language in a day, which one would you learn?
- What’s one thing you wish you could do?