Thank you Chocoviv from Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog for nominating me! It made my day.
If you haven’t already checked out her blog, you should! She has a lot of great book reviews, movie reviews, art inspirations, and more! I love the art inspirations. I also like her book reviews, especially since they’re usually ones I haven’t read yet.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create seven unique questions.
- Nominate ten bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1) Are you in lockdown?
Not really, but I act like it. Places have been open, but there are still thousands of new cases a day in my state alone, and the number is rising again. I usually only go out to get dog food or food for myself.
2) Name your spirit animal at the moment.
So, this question got me in a rabbit hole.
I’ve never looked into spirit animals much. Until now. I do have a Cherokee background. My Papa’s grandmother—my great, great grandmother—was full Cherokee. She’s a bit distant ancestor, but I want to do my ancestor some justice.
Spirit animals are like guides. You can never blindly choose a spirit animal; they come to you in various forms (dreams, pets, meditation, TV, etc.). Usually, you can either ask the spirit animal to come to you or see what animal frequently appears. You can have various spirit animals, because you may need different types of guidance throughout your life.
Thinking back on it, I could’ve had a wolf spirit animal around late elementary school and middle school. I was super drawn to wolves, and they showed up everywhere for me: books, video games, stories, etc. Wolves are usually seen as protectors. For right now, I don’t know if I have one.
I’ll probably end up doing more research now. I still have about fifteen tabs open.
3) If you could drive any vehicle in the world, what would it be?
I’m answering this question with the idea that I magically have the knowledge and skill to drive anything. The first thing that comes to mind is a shinkansen (新幹線). I’ve never seen one in-person before, but I’m curious. I have motion sickness, but I don’t know if I would get it from driving a train. It does go up to almost one hundred and eighty miles per hour though. Just gotta go fast.
4) When did you last vacation to?
Right before the virus hit, I went to the AWP conference. It was that first week of March.
5) Where did you last take a vacation?
The conference was in San Antonio, Texas.
6) What TV series did you recently binge watch?
Big Brother with my mom. We have about seven episodes left.
7) Leave a link to your favorite blog post from your blog at this moment.
- LJ from On The Shelf Reviews
- Ashley from AnEporFaeryTale
- Jaya from Nin Chronicles
- Sascha from Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored
- Kammie from Nut House Central
- Lucy from Elsie LMC
- Bree from The Long Voyage
- Lorraine from Blind Wilderness
- lyrick from Burning Poems
- Ivor from Ivor.Plumber/Poet
- What’s your favorite song at the moment?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
- What’s a talent you have that may not be widely known?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What blog post of yours do you feel is under appreciated?
- What are you most looking forward to?