I was nominated by the lovely Jaya from Nin Chronicles. Jaya has a wonderful blog with some great poetry. Two of my recent favorites are Look and Silver Tells. If you haven’t before, you should check out the blog!
The Rules of this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post about the award and include the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions of the person who nominated you.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
This one was hard to think about.
(It’s also fitting since my favorite word in Japanese is courage: 勇気。)
I think the most courageous thing I’ve ever done is persevere. I don’t have a specific memory in mind. I’ve had a decent amount of hard times before, but I couldn’t just do nothing. For some reason, I could find the courage and determination to keep going.
- What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Usually their shirt. How someone dresses can sometimes tell you a lot about them.
- What inspires you the most?
Different people inspire me for various aspects of my life. For writing, some of my favorite authors inspire me like Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, and Neal Shusterman. But honestly, a well-written book can also inspire me since I want to write something like that.
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the most useless thing you have ever bought
Right now, I want to say a dog bowl.
I had been putting water in a plastic container in my bedroom for a few weeks to try to get my dog, Lucky, to drink more water. (We have one large water bowl, but it’s across the house.) She drank from the plastic container enough that I decided to get a water bowl for her.
It has been about two weeks now, and she has refused to even walk near the water bowl. Whoops.
- What is your favorite song right now?
- Where would you like to go (anywhere in the world)?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is a question you’ve always wanted someone to ask you?
- What’s your favorite magical ability? Telekinesis? Fire starter? Etc.
I don’t have time to speak about these amazing bloggers individually. However, I always look forward to reading their next blogs. Some have fantastic poetry, some write awesome book or movie reviews, etc. They’re all great people to check out if you have the chance.
- K. Morris from K. Morris — Poet
- Yassy from Yaskhan
- Taisha from Taisha’s Book Reviews
- Lorraine Lewis from Blind Wilderness
- Malcolm from The Quiet Writer
- Messedwordly from Breaking the Silence
- Rachel from Patient & Kind
- Neha from Forgotten Meadows
- Annlyel from Annlyel Online
- Lisa from Way Too Fantasy
If you can’t or don’t want to do the award, that’s okay. I just wanted to shout y’all out for being awesome.