Happy New Year (a day early), everyone!
Since it’s a new year, it’s time to make some writing goals.
I wasn’t able to complete my goals from last year. But I did take a lot of steps to complete them, and I have a pile of rejection letters to prove it. So, 2020 is a bit of a repeat year in terms of goals.
- Publish poetry, flash fiction, etc. in a larger publication
- Edit through my first novel again to see if 3rd or 1st person is better and polish it up
- Get a literary agent (or at least one positive response once)
- Gain a larger writer’s platform
- Get a steady income from either writing or editing or both
Let’s hope 2020 is better. We got this guys!
Also, I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has ever read even a single post of mine.
Last year, I had 3,447 views. But this year, my blog has grown to have over 11,300 views.
It feels amazing to say that. So, I would like to thank you for the constant support of this unknown writer.
What are your writing goals? Or 2020 goals in general? Leave a comment below!