A huge thank you to Nen and Jen for nominating me! It was such a lovely surprise. If you haven’t checked out their website, go do so. They have an awesome blog about everything books over on their side. Please check them out!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
1. What name have you always wanted to have, other than your own?
I’m not quite sure. I know I always liked the name Dawn (so much so that I named a character Dawn). But I don’t know if I’ve ever completely wanted the name. I like the way my name flows now.
2. What is your favorite type of character?
My favorite type of character would be one that grows throughout the story in a noticeable way. I know that’s partly why I love Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. She grew from a ball of hate to someone who was willing to die for those same people she despised.
My second criteria would be a notable personality. Like the character is super sarcastic or doesn’t have an inch of laughter in them at all. A character trait that makes them stand up, off the page.
3. What holiday do you look forward to the most, every year?
I’m not a big holiday person. When I turned about 8, I stopped looking forward to holidays. But I guess my birthday, because it’s in the summer, and I usually end up relaxing more than other days. Sometimes.
4. What type of blog post do you enjoy writing the most?
5. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would it be?
If I could only read one book for the rest of my life, I would never be satisfied. But I would say The Book Thief to remind me why I’m still reading anyways. Anything else and I may miss reading other books too much.
6. If you could interview any author, who would you choose?
I would say Marie Lu or Cassandra Clare. Marie Lu is an amazing writer, so it’d be cool to get in her head. Cassandra Clare is still writing 20+ books in the same fantasy universe like a god, and I gotta know how I can join.
7. The cutest animal in the world is….?
There are soooo many cute animals! I guess I would have to say dogs, because I take pictures of them all the time and love being around them. But dolphins are also cute… And horses… And penguins…
I’ll stop the list now before it gets too long.
Here are my lovely, fantastic nominees! They are amazing bloggers that you should check out if you can.
- Where is your favorite spot to write/read?
- If you could change your blog in one way, how would you change it?
- Do you have any cool pets? If not, do you want some?
- What’s one book world that you would not want to go to?
- What book would you never want to see adapted into a movie or TV show?
- What story (book, movie, anything, etc.) coming out in 2020 are you looking forward to?
- What’s one of your favorite quotes?